We made the best and easiest matcha and beet paleo pancakes that taste and look delicious! The recipe is so simple, check it out below.
- Coconut oil
- sliced bananas, strawberries
- Agave, honey, or maple syrup
- other ideas: sliced almonds, almond butter, chocolate chips, or coconut flakes.
- Follow the instructions on the Birch Blenders packaging for the perfect consistency for the desired amount of cakes
- Add in a handful of dark chocolate chips and blueberries
- Separate batter into 2 different bowls
- In one bowl, add in the matcha powder, until the batter turns a light, but visible, green
- In the second bowl, add in the beet powder, until the batter turns a light, but visible, pink
- Heat pan, coat with coconut oil, and pour batter into small circles and proceed to cook
- Once pancakes have cooked, remove from stove, add desired toppings!