Matcha lattes are great variations to add to your normal coffee order. We love matcha because it is the perfect combination of bitter and sweet. Plus, matcha has so many health benefits including enhancing your metabolism, helps burn calories, and improves your immune system.
I have been working on perfecting my homemade matcha latte recipe and here it is!
- Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
- Stevia (optional)
What you will need:
- Milk foamer
*Makes 3 servings
1. Boil 5-6 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
3. Add 3 1/2 tablespoons of matcha green tea powder. Use a spatula to blend the powder into the milk. For a sweeter flavor, add 1/2 teaspoon of stevia.
4. Once boiled and completely blended, pour into serving mugs.
5. Froth 1/2 a cup of unsweetened almond milk and pour the desired amount of matcha. For a more precise design, try pouring into the middle of the mug.
6. Sprinkle a little bit of matcha green tea powder on top!