We are always trying to find healthy recipes for food that actually tastes good!! We sometimes find good recipes, but this time, we decided to create our own recipe for a green veggie bowl!! It is absolutely delicious!! This recipe can be made vegan and vegetarian by taking out the sausage. The recipe is below!! :)
Ingredient list: green peas, carrots, kale, spinach, chard, squash, broccoli, olive oil, organic sausage, coconut amino acid (this is just a healthier alternative to soy sauce!!), pepper, avocado and spices (we used- sesame, ginger, onion powder, and red pepper flakes)
1. Put all your veggies into a large pan (we used a Wok). Coat the pan in olive oil.
2. Turn the stove on, and mix the veggies with a spatula. Pour in coconut amino acid and more olive oil while mixing.
3. Keep the pan over the stove on simmer mode.
4. Grab another pan and coat it in olive oil and place over stove. (we used a grill pan)
5. Cut the sausage into small pieces and put the slices in the pan. Grab the avocado and do the same.
6. While the sausage and avocado is grilling, drizzle coconut amino acid and olive oil over the pan.
7. Once they are cooked/ grilled, add them to the pan with the veggie mixture.
9. Mix the sausage and avocado pieces in the veggie mixture.
10. Now, add desired condiments. (We sprinkled onion powder, ginger, sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and pepper)
11. Pour into a bowl and enjoy!!